Forums / Media / Video Games

38,611 total conversations in 2,699 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Unofficial free games thread 2

Last posted May 03, 2024 at 02:14AM EDT. Added Sep 19, 2019 at 06:44PM EDT
436 posts from 26 users

The last one didn't get any new posts for months so it's been locked, so I figured I'd make a new one.

As of making this OP the main one I have is six Batman games are currently free on the Epic Games Store . Yeah I know EGS is a divisive storefront but shit it's a good deal, getting the entire Rocksteady trilogy of Batman Arkham games and the entire Lego Batman trilogy at no charge.

Rockstar Games launcher was released recently and they are offering a free copy of GTA San Andreas for anyone who downloads it for a limited time. https://pt.socialclub.rockstargames.com/rockstar-games-launcher

Not free but you can get both of the new Spyro and Crash Bandicoot trilogy remasters for $12, as well as some other shit around the end of the month from humble monthly. also call of duty is thrown in there too but who fuckin cares
Also if you want to subscribe for just the 1 month then you can do that and you'll get all 3 games as well as whatever comes out when the month is over, but they really don't want you to unsubscribe and it can get a bit frustrating, but it's definitely possible.

Last edited Oct 06, 2019 at 08:13PM EDT

Here's your Epic Games shill again!
Don't forget Epic Games still gives you free games every week.
This week you can get costume quest and SOMA
See you next week and don't forget to get your free Epic games Account.

Last edited Nov 01, 2019 at 05:13AM EDT

Namaste! You must login or signup first!