Forums / Discussion / General

232,989 total conversations in 7,790 threads

+ New Thread

User drawoH_ddoT has left

Last posted Apr 09, 2024 at 12:34PM EDT. Added Apr 05, 2024 at 04:19PM EDT
10 posts from 10 users

A few people saw that drawoH_ddoT started taking down some of their old posts ~3 weeks ago and that they no longer felt the way they did on a lot of things, and no longer felt comfortable here. Two days ago, they requested everything they posted to be removed from the site. Pretty much everything was gone by that point anyway. There was no identification of what they specifically posted, or why now they felt this way, but I and a few other users likely have some ideas of what it might be. Still, that would only be uninformed speculation, and this has all be removed at this point anyways.

To note: drawoH_ddoT specifically stated: that "the few mentions and memes people made about me" were fine, so this seems cool to stay.

Anyway, that's all I got.

He could be a little rough around the edges, but I did generally like him. I don't care about ponies, but his enthusiasm about mlp was endearing. I like users best when they talk about things they genuinely enjoy.

Last edited Apr 05, 2024 at 05:48PM EDT

He had given me a private message a while back about how he had deleted a lot of his comments and was planning to leave, but I legit didn't believe he was truly going to leave. It's really sad to lose another good user.

On a more positive note, we have been getting quite a few new users lately, and so far they appear willing to stay active, so that's good.

'lo! You must login or signup first!