Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,417 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

What game are you playing?

Last posted May 04, 2024 at 08:01PM EDT. Added Mar 01, 2024 at 03:27AM EST
22 posts from 20 users

Recently finished the story for Going Under, a fun dungeon crawler that satirizes corporate culture. All that's left for me to do is 100% each skill and beat Imposter Mode one of these days. Swomp is best character. And every song on the soundtrack is a bop, I even bought the official soundtrack on Steam.

Also been playing a lot of Ultrakill since the holiday season. Recently P-ranked Act I. Now I just gotta P-rank everything else before Layer 8 gets released. But the game is a lot of fun and also has a killer soundtrack.

Started playing Turmoil. I had not touched it in several years. I'm really glad they integrated the ability to just play a single level.

I recently completed Subnautica and Subnautica: Below Zero. While I generally like the creature designs from Below Zero more (I've loved Alex Ries' art for over a decade) as a game and story, Subnautica is the superior one.

I've recently been replaying Papers Please, first replayed the story then trying to improve my scores on endless shift. I've intended to start playing the SMRPG remake, but my brothers got back into New Horizons and I don't know when they'll break from that again.

Been replaying Watch_Dogs 2 recently and gotta say the game still holds up to this day. Gunplay feels amazing, hacking and different strategies to tackle a problem is just as good. The fact that you can either go a non lethal route to a “leave nothing alive” route is great.

Tears of the Kingdom. Most of my shrines are completed, the remaining few are tied to quite tricky side-quests. Speaking of which, the majority of them have been left untouched but I do finish one here and there if I'm passing by. I plan to go through each after completing the main missions. Besides that, there's still plenty of things to do despite my overwhelming progress, special battles in the underground, collecting the "nostalgia" attires, completion of the encyclopedia, etc.
I definitely don't plan to go after all deku seeds, that's for sure.

Overwatch. It's almost always Overwatch. Aside from that play a bit of modded Minecraft. The most recent modpack I played was FTB Skies Expert, which is a bit of a mess honestly. I don't recommend anyone play it. It heavily limits what you can and can't do, outright disabling most of many great mods and nerfing many others, resulting in a very strange mix of "difficult" (read: grindy and esoteric) recipes and mechanics while also railroading the player into a specific set of builds due to the lack of available options. If you want a decent expert pack, the Enigmatica Expert series of modpacks offer a much more coherent experience. Much less of the mods are disabled and you're free to solve the modpack's problems in different ways.

I've been playing Rogue Trader weekly with a friend in co-op. It's pretty great sans some minor gripes.

Aside from that I've been playing Underspace whenever I can. I played a LOT of Freelancer back in the day and it is virtually identical with some cool new features. VERY early access though so I'm not hitting it too hard.

Last edited Apr 26, 2024 at 03:05PM EDT

I've dropped Baldur's gate for the time being and picked up Tyranny.

Just finished act 1 and I'm pretty happy to be finished with this whole "we have to work together" stuff. Felt like I was dealing with toddlers with how incessantly they bickered and whined about the most petty things.

Even ignoring that, both factions just come off as unlikable. The disfavored are pretentious elitist snobs and the chorus think "rule of the strongest" means running everything far worse than actual criminals.

Despite this, I'm enjoying the game enough so far.

Word Up! You must login or signup first!