Forums / Media / Video Games

38,611 total conversations in 2,699 threads

+ New Thread

Games you've 100%

Last posted May 01, 2024 at 06:09AM EDT. Added Jun 27, 2023 at 01:33AM EDT
44 posts from 22 users

Games you've got the platinum trophy for, or all the achievements for, or whatever the hell it is they're called on steam.

For me, it was Darksiders 1 and Prototype 2.

I almost got all the achievements for Modern Warfare 2. All I needed to do was beat the last Spec Ops mission. But we always fucked up the final breach and I never completed it.

Lemme see…

SNES:

Mario All-Stars (Wii rerelease)

N64:

Mario 64 (Got all 120 stars on og N64 version, 3D All-Stars, and NSO)
Glover

Game Boy Color:

LEGO Island 2

Gamecube:

Luigi’s Mansion
Mario Sunshine (both GCN and 3D All-Stars versions)

Game Boy Advance:

Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
Over the Hedge
Cars
LEGO Star Wars 2
Sonic 1 (though I might have to do it again as some stuff in the sound test is missing)

Nintendo DS:

Mario 64 DS (Both og and Wii U virtual console)
Mario Kart DS
Sonic Rush
Super Princess Peach
New Super Mario Bros
LEGO Star Wars 2 (I ended up using action replay for some levels cause the game was Sonic 06 levels of buggy)
Pokémon Ranger (Both og and Wii U virtual console)
Yoshi’s Island DS
Pokémon Diamond
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Mario Party DS
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
LEGO Batman: The Video Game
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Pokémon Platinum
LEGO Battles
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Adventure Continues
Pokémon Heartgold
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars
Kirby Mass Attack
LEGO Battles Ninjago
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Pokémon Conquest
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
LEGO Lord of the Rings
LEGO Chima: Laval’s Journey
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Last edited Jun 27, 2023 at 03:51AM EDT

3DS:
Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars
Pilotwings Resort
Super Mario 3D Land (twice with a digital copy on my first 3DS and a physical copy on another 3DS I have)
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
New Super Mario Bros. 2
paper mario sticker star
Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon
LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
mario party island tour
The LEGO Movie Videogame
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Yoshi’s New Island
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Smash 4
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Pokémon Picross (on 2nd 3DS)
Ultimate NES Remix
My Nintendo Picross: Twilight Princess (on 2nd 3DS)
LEGO Jurassic World
LEGO Avengers
Kirby Planet Robobot (twice with a digital copy on my 2nd 3DS and then a physical copy for another 3DS I have)
LEGO Force Awakens
Super Mario Maker 3DS
Miitopia
Detective Pikachu
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Kirby’s Extra Epic Yarn
Minecraft New 3DS

Wii:
Mario Galaxy (only the 3D All-Stars version)
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
LEGO Batman: The Video Game
Klonoa
LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Kirby’s Epic Yarn
Pokepark Wii: Pikachu’s Adventure
LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
LEGO Lord of the Rings
Rodea the Sky Soldier

Wii U:
LEGO City Undercover
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
The LEGO Movie Videogame
Mario Kart 8
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
NES Remix Pack
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Rodea the Sky Soldier
LEGO Avengers
Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
Starfox Zero
LEGO Force Awakens
paper mario color splash

PS4:

Medievil

Switch:
Mario Odyssey
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
Kirby Star Allies
Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn
Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy
LEGO DC Super Villains
Yoshi’s Crafted World
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Zelda: Link’s Awakening remake
A Hat in Time
Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
Live A Live remake

PC:

Half-Life 2
LEGO City Undercover

Last edited Jun 27, 2023 at 03:53AM EDT

Lets see…

SNES:
Donkey Kong Country (101% Just last week!)
Pilotwings
Super Mario World

N64:
Super Mario 64

DS:
Super Mario 64 DS
New Super Mario Bros
Mario Kart DS

GCN:
Super Mario Sunshine

3DS:
A game where you are an object and you have to travel down a well. I don't remember the name
[I had many games in the 3DS but now it refuses to charge so I don't know which games I have even played]

PS4:
Spiderman (That one is for sure, but not the DLCs)

Last edited Jun 27, 2023 at 04:26AM EDT

I did a completionist run of Donkey Kong 64 when it came out on the Wii U Virtual Console back in 2015, and it's after doing that sort of run that all the complaints about "tedium" I had heard throughout the years suddenly made sense. IMO the game is way better if you don't go for a completionist run, as you can still complete the game by grabbing all the bananas and blueprints you feel are fun to go after and just ignore the ones that are annoying (especially specific bonus stages like "Beaver Bother").

Technically the first time I ever did a 100% run on was Majora's Mask back when I got the game for Christmas in the year 2000 (though I think I didn't beat the game until January 2001). I was aware of the game having a "better ending" if you beat it using the Fierce Deity's Mask, a mask you can only get by first getting every other mask in the game, so I just went ahead and got everything on my way to the ending. Yeah the FDM ultimately turned the final boss into a complete joke (literally just lock on and spam sword beams, and it's over in less than a minute), but it was worth it to see the ending in its entirety. I did rely on a strategy guide to help me figure out some of the less obvious to obtain masks (like how in order to get the Giant's Wallet necessary for the All-Night Mask you have to complete the Oceanside Spider House on day 1 specifically, something I don't think I would have figured out on my own at age 10), but it was thanks to this that I realized there's no shame whatsoever in getting outside help with beating a game if it helps with your enjoyment.

DS:
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
I almost completed The Legendary Starfy all those years ago, but I couldn't get past the timed levels at the end…

PC:
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode 1
Helltaker
Might complete Subnautica soon, hope to complete Plants vs. Zombies 1 as well.

TripleA9000 wrote:

Games you've got the platinum trophy for, or all the achievements for, or whatever the hell it is they're called on steam.

For me, it was Darksiders 1 and Prototype 2.

I almost got all the achievements for Modern Warfare 2. All I needed to do was beat the last Spec Ops mission. But we always fucked up the final breach and I never completed it.

AFAIK the only ones I ever have are Blood Dragon and Dark Souls 2

Off the top of my head:
Furi
Subnautica
Every single Senran Kagura game except for the first one and Shinovi Versus
Oneechanbara Z2
8-bit Bayonetta (I know it's a tiny game but it was tough and I only got the last achievement three years after its release)
Resident Evil 4
Azure Striker Gunvolt
Mega Man X 8

Like, several Zelda games, including but possibly not limited to:
Majora's Mask and its remake
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass

Also several Kirby games:
Triple Deluxe
Super Star Ultra
Nightmare in Dream Land
Return to Dream Land
Squeak Squad

And, of course, my favourite game of all time: Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime.

This is gonna be a long one. Hang on tight.

Genesis: Contra: The Hard Corps

SNES: Earthworm Jim 2

N64: Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong 64, Jet Force Gemini, Mario Party 1, 2 & 3, Mortal Kombat 4, Pokémon Snap, Shadowman, Super Mario 64, Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

PS1: Gex: Enter The Gecko, Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko, Medievil, Rayman 2, Twisted Metal 2, 3 & 4, Soul Reaver

NGC: Capcom vs SNK 2, Eternal Darkness, Gauntlet Legends: Dark Legacy, Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee, Luigi's Mansion, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Resident Evil 4, Soul Calibur II, Star Fox Adventures, Super Mario Sunshine, Zelda: The Wind Waker, Turok Evolution, Wario World

GBA: Banjo-Pilot, Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance

PS2: Capcom Fighting Evolution, Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, Jak & Daxter, Soul Reaver 2, Legacy of Kain: Defiance, Mortal Kombat: Deception, Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, Psychonauts, Rayman 3, Twisted Metal Black, Twisted Metal: Head-On

Wii: Madworld, Metal Slug 1, 2, X, 3, 4, 5 & 6, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles

NDS: 999, Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, Super Mario 64

3DS: Virtue's Last Reward, Zero Time Dilemma

Switch: Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom, Super Mario Odyssey, Wolfenstein II

PS3: Batman: Arkham City, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, The Walking Dead

PS4: Bloodborne, Captain Spirit, God of War: God of War: Ragnarok, Spyro 1, 2 & 3

X360: Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Clive Barker's Jericho, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, Doom, Worms

XBO: Hellblade, Yooka-Laylee

Resident Evil: RE 1 through 5 (Including CVX and Zero but not the modern remakes), Survivor, Gaiden, Outbreak and Umbrella Chronicles.

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker

Pokémon: Red, Crystal,

Spyro: PS1 trilogy and the Reignited Trilogy

Tales: Symphonia and Vesperia.

Mass Effect: 1 and 2

Ace Combat 7

Atelier Rorona

Persona 5 Royal

Its kind of hard to list every game I 100% by console but like TheHolyEmpress above itd probably be easier to just list ones I can remember off the top of my head and by looking through my games on hand.

Mario Series (that have goals you can really qualify as 100%): World, 64, Sunshine, Galaxy, Galaxy 2, Odyssey, Bowsers Inside Story, Dream Team, Paper Jam, The Thousand-Year Door, Super Paper Mario.

The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Breath of the Wild, Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition.

Kirby: If it exists and has a % Completion on it, Ive done it. Im not listing 90% of that franchise here.

Pokemon: Y (first time I got the Dex entirely complete, mythicals and shinies, no action replay), New Snap (DLC too), Legends Arceus

Monster Hunter: 3U, 4U, World and Iceborne.

Resident Evil: Outbreak, Outbreak File 2, 4

Final Fantasy: 1 & 2 Dawn of Souls, 3 (DS), 9, X-2, Crystal Chronicles, Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers

Sonic the Hedgehog: Advance 3, Heroes, Colors, Generations

Shantae: Pirates Curse, Half Genie Hero, Seven Sirens

Xenoblade Chronicles: Every game and DLC except X

Saints Row: 2. The Third, 4, Gat out of Hell

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Super Smash Bros: Melee, Brawl, 4 (3ds and Wii U), Ultimate.

Wario Land: 3, 4, Shake It!

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Order of Ecclesia, Mirror of Fate (and its HD rerelease).

Bioshock: 1 & 2

MANY Others…: Medabots: Metabee and Rokusho, Destroy All Humans, Perfect Dark (N64), Half Life Series aside from Alyx, Blaster Master Zero Series, Scarlet Nexus, Astral Chain, Mighty Switch Force, Left 4 Dead 2, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3, Iconoclasts, Hotline Miami 1 & 2, Brutal Legend, They Bleed Pixels, Bleed 1 & 2, No More Heroes 1 & 2, DOOM (1, 2, 2016, and Eternal)…

Uhh i lost track about here… theres probably some more.

Last edited Jun 28, 2023 at 12:55PM EDT

Genuinely the only Games I've 100% are Zelda OOT, Lego Star Wars complete saga, BOTW, LBP2 and Lil' gator game.. Maybe a few others? I don't usually go for 100% unless i absolutely adore a game, and said game doesn't have something annoying in the way of full completion (Looking at you, Yakuza. You'll Never get me to play mahjong, no matter what you lock behind it.)

A lot of Wii Games for me

Galaxy 1 and 2, Wario Land Shake it!, Kirbys Epic Yarn, and Excitebots come to mind.

I came close to DKC Returns, but I never did the time trials, much less beat them.

For handhelds:
Croc 2 GBC, all the Wario Lands, Game and Watch Gallery 1, Game and Watch Gallery 4 (i theorietically did everything, just not on one save file) and most recently, Minish Cap.

I'm sure I got others, but those are off the top of my head.

DS:
Super Mario 64 DS
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time & Bowser's Inside Story
Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs
Drawn to Life & Drawn to Life the Next Chapter
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Lego Star Wars: The complete Saga
Lego Indiana Jones
9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
Ghost Trick Phantom Detective
Ace Attorney Original Trilogy
Miles Edgeworth Investigations
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Wii:
Super Mario Galaxy
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond

Switch:
Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
Undertale
Hollow Knight
Owlboy
Kirby Star Allies

Steam/PC:
Psychonauts 1&2 (the most fun to 100% without a doubt)
Blue Fire
Tales from the Borderlands
Batman Telltale 1&2
Virtue's Last Reward

I cannot remember all of the games I completed 100%, but I can list a few.

-Super Smash Bros. (N64); completing it takes only a few hours tops.

-Sonic R; the game is crazy short due to being rushed and having a tiny development team.

-Super Mario 64 DS; Luigi just breaks the game in half with his busted backflip.

- Mega Man X8; the infinite forcemetal glitch helps a ton (shame that the rerelease fixed it, and thus making 100% completion a grindy slog).

- Pokémon Y; it was the first time I completed the PokéDex legitimately. It felt great.

- I-Ninja (GC); the cheat codes save a whole bunch of time.

- Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn; Sephiran's recruitment has to be the most convoluted in the entire series, but I did it. I even went through the effort to unlock the Soren conversation at the end of the game that requires the data transfer.

I have been meaning to complete Sonic Adventure 2 for decades, but I never got all of the A ranks for Pyramid Cave, Cosmic Wall, and Cannon's Core.

Here's at least some games I've 100% (at least in some capacity)

-New Super Mario Bros (NDS)
-Megaman ZX (NDS)
-Megaman ZX Advent (NDS)
-Megaman Zero 1 (NDS Remaster)
-Megaman Zero 2 (NDS Remaster)
-Megaman Starforce 1 (NDS)
-Megaman Starforce 3 (NDS)
-Sonic 1 (Genesis (emulator))
-Castle of Illusion (Genesis (emulator))
-Land of Illusion (Genesis (emulator))

BTW: Simpleflips is doing the "0% Challenge". A collaborative effort trying to clear all Super Mario Maker 1 uncleared levels before Nintendo shuts down the Wii U servers in April 2024, Only 23K levels left. More info at his discord.

Last edited Oct 17, 2023 at 02:17AM EDT

These past few months have given me a new perspective on 100%-ing games, with a couple of important takeaways:
1. Going for 100% isn't so bad in certain games; pretty fun, even.
2. I like sidescrolling action games
3. I'm officially an Inti Creates fan.

Currently working on the last two achievements of Gunvolt 2--which unfortunately involves playing as Gunvolt, and I suck at playing as Gunvolt.

Last edited Nov 01, 2023 at 02:39PM EDT

I can do 100% in games where its reasonably challenging. Shit where you can only 100% it if you devote yourself to mastering every pixel of the game, even the fucking stupid minigames? No thanks.

I'll do the main missions, side missions, get some collectibles, and move on with my day.

TripleA9000 wrote:

I can do 100% in games where its reasonably challenging. Shit where you can only 100% it if you devote yourself to mastering every pixel of the game, even the fucking stupid minigames? No thanks.

I'll do the main missions, side missions, get some collectibles, and move on with my day.

Challenge, even stupid challenge, is fine for me (If I like the game enough). The big problem is collectible achievements. Not your typical "find 5 eggs" types. Those are fine. I'm talking about the "find 1000 golden tickets" type ones.

There is no way I'm going to do a meticulous search of the map just for that unless the game in question is reasonably linear/closed. I'm not going to run through every single level to find an item I may have missed. And I certainly won't comb through the flavour text of every other item just to find a cryptic hint that would put Kreia to shame.

Last edited Nov 10, 2023 at 04:56PM EST

You've Yeed Your Last Haw wrote:

Bought Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury some weeks ago. It seems that I need to clear every level with every character to get the last world. Miss me with that shit tbh.

Nah, I already got to the last world, still you have to clear the levels with all characters in order to 100% it. Mabye this time next year…

I have… a history with Super Mario Galaxy 2.
As a kid, I got every star in the game, yes, even the Green Stars. I finished Grandmaster Galaxy, but I couldn’t beat its Perfect Run mission.

Years later, when I was older, I replayed the game up to that mission. After many deaths, I finally beat that mission and got 100%

I finally 100%-ed Excitebots for a second time. Word of advice: don't do it. Not even once. You get literally nothing for 100%, and it's just bragging rights at the end of the day. I did it because thats how much of an obsessive love i have for the game.

If i'm strictly speaking about Steam (where getting 100% achievements gives you a ribbon, so maybe it's called "Ribboning") the list goes as follows:

Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Doom 64
Final Vendetta
Half-Life 2
Hitman: World of Assassination
Mafia Definite Edition
Mayhem Brawler
Pizza Tower
Quake 2
Resident Evil 4 (2005)
Streets of Rage 4
TMNT Shredder's Revenge
Tekken 7
Turok
Turok 2
Wolfenstein The New Order
Wolfenstein The Old Blood

Apart from those, there's a bunch of N64 games, like many of the Rare games (DK64, Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie, Jet Force Gemini) and other classics like Super Mario 64, Mystical Ninja, and the Legend of Zelda games.

Finished M&L:PiT for the first time, I had the game while I was young but never got through Elder Princess Shroob.But i'm not really sure I got all the beans.

Currently remembering Toriyama's legacy by completing Dragon Quest saga (I alteady finished Dragon Warrior)

I only have 4 100% games on Steam:
- Darktide
- Starfield
- Thomas Was Alone
- Brothers – A Tale of Two Suns

First two I really liked playing a lot of, other two were just really short. I also HAD Vampire Survivors at 100% but then they added more achievements.

I can't say I've 100% many games, but I do have a couple.

Ratchet & Clank – 2002
Ratchet & Clank: Up your Arsenal – 2004
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters – 2006
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction
Secret Agent Clank – 2008 (Not very fun)
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty – 2008
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One – 2011
Ratchet & Clank – 2016 (WHY)

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep -- A Fragmentary Passage
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (Never touching it again)
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (My Childhood)
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded ( Lost the game in a Walmart Parking lot)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Kingdom Hearts 3 ( It gave me deep depression)

The Messanger 2018
A bunch of different Picross games

Streetpass games on 3DS including
1.Puzzle Swap
2.Find Mii
3.Find Mii 2
4.Mii Force
5.Flower Town
6.Monster Manor

Alien Trilogy PS1
Duke Nukem: Time to Kill (My first and only Duke Game)
Donkey Kong Country SNES 1, 2, and 3

Ape Escape 2 and 3 (Underrated gems!)
SoulCaliber 2, 3, and 6
Tekken 3, 4, and 5

Enter the Gungeon and Exit the Gungeon
Plants vs Zombies 1
Super Mario 3D Land and World

I might add more to the list if I can remember, but this is an interesting thread. Thank-You!

Greetings! You must login or signup first!