Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,724 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

I have created a new religion. Come and join my cult.

Last posted May 01, 2024 at 01:12PM EDT. Added Feb 17, 2021 at 12:11PM EST
1267 posts from 21 users

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

(Blütgrindor sounds like her entire throat has been blended because actually, it has been. As to what this actually sounds like? I don't know, I'm still trying to figure out a voice that fits her.)

(I might just have to get her speaking Danish with a deepened version of Tanya the Evil's voice then unless you can come up with an official voice in the meantime, as that would probably be suitably unintelligible.)

Soup King wrote:

(What sort of voice would he have when he's seriously shocked?)

(Like "Oh My Circle, I literally cannot believe someone would stoop this low" kind of shocked?)

(He’d either stop and try to process what he saw or overreact and short the power grid or something else of that magnitude.)

(I was think more something along the lines of a female Khornate Berserker with inoperable throat cancer, but I have no idea how either an actual VA or an AI is supposed to create that sound reliably. The main issue being projection, it's typically harder to yell the more injured a voice sounds, and Blütgrindor both yells near constantly, but her vocal cords are also extremely scarred, which would make her voice incredibly hoarse and severely limit her ability to shout at the loud volumes she frequently does.)

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

(I was think more something along the lines of a female Khornate Berserker with inoperable throat cancer, but I have no idea how either an actual VA or an AI is supposed to create that sound reliably. The main issue being projection, it's typically harder to yell the more injured a voice sounds, and Blütgrindor both yells near constantly, but her vocal cords are also extremely scarred, which would make her voice incredibly hoarse and severely limit her ability to shout at the loud volumes she frequently does.)

(Maybe she can have one of those throat-speaker things they give to tracheostomy patients, so she can have the voice of a 20-packs a day smoker, but it gets blared out at 100db in the form of a shitty MP3?)

(Nah, that'd be too high-tech for her aesthetic. Being a 7ft tall gothic war machine person with Baroque energy weapons and chainsaws with massive exhaust pipes on them is ok, but medical technology that can't be used to violently and brutally kill people just isn't their thing.)

(Besides, it'd be kind of sucky revival to be brought back from the dead and still need medical apparatuses to function. Especially if they're supposed to be a savage warlord that kills people with her bare hands and then cannibalizes them in broad daylight to assert dominance.)

(I thought Shitbots were 7ft tall? Or are you talking about a special named Shitbot I forgot about?)

(And there actually is a system I have for determining what height a Human character would be as an Undefinable. In Blütgrindor's case she's 5'6" as a Human, therefor 7' as an Undefinable. For some heights it's only one Human height will be one Undefinable height, but sometimes there's a range of Human heights that all correspond to a single Undefinable height, like 5'6"-5'8" all being 7' as Undefinables.)

(But she's actually a couple inches taller than the average US woman and I've never heard of anyone that doesn't work at an amusement park consider any women "too short" aside from cases of Dwarfism, so no, she's not a manlet.)

(Has my continuous churning out of waifus that are regularly taller than the average man ruined your standards for women's heights?)

(Kommando_Kaijin and Development Hell?)

(But I will admit that I do not like it when things like heights and sizes are inconsistent. Like, I don't like it. A lot. I'm obsessed with consistency.)

(Add that to my preference for art styles that are more detailed and grounded in regards to anatomy and strong preference for action over comedy and you've got a major reason why I basically quit watching TV and consuming most mainstream animated shows. After about 2012 nothing appealed to me anymore. Which is part of the reason I got into art, so I could make content that does appeal to me, even if I am limited to just drawing my OCs and writing stories about them going full Quake III Arena on a bunch of weird British robots.)

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

(I thought Shitbots were 7ft tall? Or are you talking about a special named Shitbot I forgot about?)

(And there actually is a system I have for determining what height a Human character would be as an Undefinable. In Blütgrindor's case she's 5'6" as a Human, therefor 7' as an Undefinable. For some heights it's only one Human height will be one Undefinable height, but sometimes there's a range of Human heights that all correspond to a single Undefinable height, like 5'6"-5'8" all being 7' as Undefinables.)

(But she's actually a couple inches taller than the average US woman and I've never heard of anyone that doesn't work at an amusement park consider any women "too short" aside from cases of Dwarfism, so no, she's not a manlet.)

(Has my continuous churning out of waifus that are regularly taller than the average man ruined your standards for women's heights?)

(You're probably right, 7ft does sound a lot more reasonable as they can still feasibly fit through most doors without having to assume a crab-stance and scuttle rapidly towards you every time they enter a room.)

(I probably got the height mixed-up with a Brawler variant, since those are 9ft tall)

(I just assumed the Undefinables were all massive Mechazords with the smallest being the size of the average person given how destructive you describe them as being and how they are all able to transform into their own unique battle modes.)

(From what I gather from the young 'uns, a manlet is just anyone who is shorter than you.)

(I am exactly 6ft tall and therefore the perfect height, whilst my little brother is 5ft 11" and therefore a hideously stunted runt.)

(It's ridiculous, but it annoys him, and is there not a more noble goal amongst siblings than that?)

(Wait, Soup King's 6'0", I'm 6'1", but didn't Quiet_boi mention being 5'9" a while back? Or was that just for his self-insert/avatar character?)

(I'm the tallest in my immediate family, but compared to my extended family I'm average.)

(I tend to make most Undefinable Drones and average height Undefinables 7-8 ft. tall exactly for the reasons you mentioned, with the average US ceiling height being 8-9 ft. tall they should be able to fit into most buildings. And while incredibly uncommon, there are sub-7 ft. Undefinables that can be anywhere from 6'9" to just 3 ft. tall. It's pretty much only named characters that were already short and one mass-produced drone variant.)

(Ok guys, I'm going to try and start cooking soon, as I'm now onto my proper roster now.)

(I've got to finish off a Stelaris project that's been on the back burner for about (checks notes) Half-A-Year!)

(…)

(God, I'm such a good YouTube Content Creator. Truly up there with the greats like Soviet Womble and Inferno Plus.)

(Anyway, overly elaborate shitposts should be coming soon, just make sure to waves your arms about here to keep the lights on.)

(I have finally created content, Huzzah!)

(Next on the list is me trying to turn an old gif into a video, because I think it would be so much better with sound, and then on substantially less animated videos involving us lot)

(Wooo!)

Greetings! You must login or signup first!