Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,417 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
Last Post Wins

Last posted May 02, 2024 at 05:47AM EDT. Added Jan 11, 2017 at 12:22PM EST
3998 posts from 229 users

Nightwing is so hilariously lame

Oh look Robin grew up into a twink and now he is just like his father Batman! And his own superhero! Except you know…without almost everything that allows Batman to be strong…and he still has no powers like his dad..and no guns like his dad….but unlike his dad also no money…..and almost no gadgets..almost no/to no inventions of his own…almost nothing to give him an edge over other superheroes .and has to get by on stun-sticks and some motorcycle he found at a garage sale on the most part

Lmao lame….put that robin suit back on buddy

Some guy just made an accout for the sole purpose to tell me to kill myself and nothing else……

i AM FINALLY FAMOUS!!

Thjs is awesome! People are starting to hate me directly! I am a micro-celebrity of sorts!

No!! wrote:

He even called himself kysssssssssss and its his only comment….. I am so proud of myself right now

So you are saying you were noticed by Low Tier God? Is that what you're saying?

Last edited Mar 19, 2024 at 03:30PM EDT

Squibblyskadew wrote:

YouTube recomendation algorithm deadass be doxxing a certain indonesian vtuber's past life.

That has been thrown by Youtube in my direction for a long time now, and I've been trying my best to ignore it.

While I enjoy grimdark I am a bit tired of space fascism (though it definetly makes for cool stories) I kind of want somehing like a dystopian dysfunctional genocidal space communism for a change of pace, there could a libertarian and free space capitalism as their rival empire…but in a suversion they turn out to love slavery, corruption and are somehow even worse than the space soviet union (even with their moments of starvaton) and by a decent margin.

something like that, wanted to post this on the world-building thread but I got the fully formed idea one month too late heh.

No!! wrote:

While I enjoy grimdark I am a bit tired of space fascism (though it definetly makes for cool stories) I kind of want somehing like a dystopian dysfunctional genocidal space communism for a change of pace, there could a libertarian and free space capitalism as their rival empire…but in a suversion they turn out to love slavery, corruption and are somehow even worse than the space soviet union (even with their moments of starvaton) and by a decent margin.

something like that, wanted to post this on the world-building thread but I got the fully formed idea one month too late heh.

Some ideas I have:

- space colonization succeeds, but many of them lose the technology to travel through space so they're stuck on the other world, their challenge being the ability to sustain the colonies they seeded.

Transhumanism:

1. advances in bio-engineering make transhumanism a reality, allowing people to modify themselves with cybernetic enhancements, increasing their abilities.

2. transhumanism is successful, but they are not satisfied. Their next big push is to remove aging, the goal being lifespans of a few centuries.

3. they remove aging. Next is perfecting the human immune system, so disease becomes a non-issue.

4. the psychological consequences of the immortality project is realized. They live to experience horrors beyond comprehension. The next generation is repulsed by life-extension, and don't use it.

Earth:

1. Earth experiences the next mass-extinction event. The colonies are flourishing, and try to restore the Earth to its former glory.

2. At this point, Earth has experienced numerous mass-extinction events, the ecosystem becoming unrecognizable compared to today.

3. The Sun becomes a red giant and the Earth's oceans boil away. At this point it's more costly than beneficial to keep the Earth hospitable to life, so people put the resources to use supporting the current available planets.

The Universe Dies:

1. The night sky ceases to be reliable as stars travel through their galaxy. People have to rely on other methods of location, such as pulsar signals.

2. The universe loses cohesion as stars stop being born in planetary nebulae, and galaxies start ejecting stars. Some stars collide into new stars and neutron star collisions become a valuable source for rare elements.

3. White dwarfs fade into brown dwarfs, so humanity seeks new stars to live around.

4. The Age of Black Holes begins. Galaxies worth of stars are swallowed up by these monstrosities. Many decide to enter the nearest black hole, in hopes of finding a fresh universe, with beautiful night skies and planets teeming with life. For them, the story of the universe has ended since they moved on to brighter skies and greener pastures.

5. For the rest of humanity, they live around black holes, harvesting the hawking radiation as their energy source, powering the servers hosting the Last Post Wins thread.

olors64 wrote:

Some ideas I have:

- space colonization succeeds, but many of them lose the technology to travel through space so they're stuck on the other world, their challenge being the ability to sustain the colonies they seeded.

Transhumanism:

1. advances in bio-engineering make transhumanism a reality, allowing people to modify themselves with cybernetic enhancements, increasing their abilities.

2. transhumanism is successful, but they are not satisfied. Their next big push is to remove aging, the goal being lifespans of a few centuries.

3. they remove aging. Next is perfecting the human immune system, so disease becomes a non-issue.

4. the psychological consequences of the immortality project is realized. They live to experience horrors beyond comprehension. The next generation is repulsed by life-extension, and don't use it.

Earth:

1. Earth experiences the next mass-extinction event. The colonies are flourishing, and try to restore the Earth to its former glory.

2. At this point, Earth has experienced numerous mass-extinction events, the ecosystem becoming unrecognizable compared to today.

3. The Sun becomes a red giant and the Earth's oceans boil away. At this point it's more costly than beneficial to keep the Earth hospitable to life, so people put the resources to use supporting the current available planets.

The Universe Dies:

1. The night sky ceases to be reliable as stars travel through their galaxy. People have to rely on other methods of location, such as pulsar signals.

2. The universe loses cohesion as stars stop being born in planetary nebulae, and galaxies start ejecting stars. Some stars collide into new stars and neutron star collisions become a valuable source for rare elements.

3. White dwarfs fade into brown dwarfs, so humanity seeks new stars to live around.

4. The Age of Black Holes begins. Galaxies worth of stars are swallowed up by these monstrosities. Many decide to enter the nearest black hole, in hopes of finding a fresh universe, with beautiful night skies and planets teeming with life. For them, the story of the universe has ended since they moved on to brighter skies and greener pastures.

5. For the rest of humanity, they live around black holes, harvesting the hawking radiation as their energy source, powering the servers hosting the Last Post Wins thread.

I like it, this is good, with the addition of my factions its like a dark grimdark version of star trek.

There can be an authright faction that highly resembles the imperium of man made of mutants….but they are the counterpart to the tyranids and want to potentially eat all of humanity…which is quite disturbing…cause they at least used to be human.

The twist is that somehow Space Stalin is the "heroic messiah"….somehow…..

I like the idea that transhumanism is just the standard and technically everyone is like immortal there isnt even too much prejudice against the augmented or the nonaugmented cause its just seen like technology, augmentations are about as standard as a cellphone …but that doesnt mean the future isnt only war cause it is.

Last edited Apr 11, 2024 at 06:52PM EDT

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!