Forums / Media / Music

6,760 total conversations in 425 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
post a song and rate it.

Last posted Apr 18, 2024 at 05:25PM EDT. Added Aug 02, 2014 at 01:37AM EDT
1764 posts from 204 users

@ Mr. Nobody: The point of this thread is to rate the song that's in the previous post and then post another one for the next poster.

@ song: 6/10 While I do think Nickleback gets too much flack, Photograph has never really done it for me; it just doesn't have that memorable of a hook.

Adam DeLand wrote:

@ Mr. Nobody: The point of this thread is to rate the song that's in the previous post and then post another one for the next poster.

@ song: 6/10 While I do think Nickleback gets too much flack, Photograph has never really done it for me; it just doesn't have that memorable of a hook.

Honestly, we might have to put a permanent reminder that we're rating the previous poster's song. Some folks that come along seem to be oblivious to this -though, to be fair, that might be an issue stemming from the name of the thread itself.

Now back to rating your song: 7/10 Enjoyable, though the real stand-out for me is the heavy, dirty bass line. I'm tempteted to believe it's a rickenbacker playing into a large ampeg svt, though I could be wrong about that.

A different vibe altogether.

Last edited Apr 13, 2023 at 01:59PM EDT

This rating is for elmashojaldra 's song given Sheeps44 didn't bother to follow the rate the previous poster's song rule.
7.5/10 Good ol' classic punk

Last edited Sep 21, 2023 at 03:31PM EDT

I'm not sure what's the deal with people posting here without really participating in the intended point of the thread, but once again I'm going to have to skip the previous poster and default to rating @elmashojaldra's song.

8/10 Classic techno goodness. Hell yeah!

6/10, not really my kind of music. Sounds like something you'd hear in a workout compilation from the 80s. It's funky though, I'll give it that.

Hello! You must login or signup first!